- The Company has changed paid up capital to Baht 412,525,208 (as at December 31, 2020) from the exercise warrant of Shareholders.
- The Company also registered a change in its shareholing structure; whereby Jay Mart Pcl., its majority Shareholder with a 30.26% shareholding now holds a total of 29.45% equity in the Company.
- The Company received the “2020 Outstanding Investor Relations Awards” from SET at the annual SET Awards event for the seventh time.
- In 2019, the Board of Directors of the Singer Thailand Pcl, approved a resolution on 27 February 2019, to implement a capital increase of not more than Baht 432 million, through the issue of 432,000,000 new ordinary shares with a par vale of Baht 1.00 per share that will be be used in a Right Offering to existing Shareholders at the rate of 5 existing shares to 4 new shares at the price of Baht 4.89 per new shares . As such a total of 216,000,000 ordinary shares with a par value of Baht 1.00 per shre will be allocated for this Rights Offering, together with another 108,000,000 new ordinary shares for supporting the redemption of the previous issue of Singer WARRANT -1 warrants as well as another lot of not more than 108,000,000 new ordinary shares for supporting the redemption of the previously issue of Singer “SINGER - W2 warrants. These Singer Warrants will be redeemed for new ordinary share at the rate of 2 warrants for 1 new ordinary shares.
- On 22 April, 2019, the Comoany receieved a total of Baht 643 million from the issue of new ordinary shares and allocation of 131,505,235 new shares issued for the capital increase with a par value of Baht 1.00 per share; whereby the Company then registered the change in its registered capital from Baht 270,000,000 to Baht 702,000,000 บาท with a paid up capital of Baht 401,505,235. The Company also registered a change in its shareholing structure; whereby Jay Mart Pcl., its majority Shareholder with a 24.99% shareholding now holds a total of 30.26% equity in the Company as a result of this capital increase
- In 2019, The Company received the “Outstanding Investor Relations Awards” from SET at the annual SET Awards event for the fifth time.
In 2017, SG Capital Co., Ltd., the subsidiary of Singer, has started the new business, Rod Tum Ngern (making money vehicles), in the first quarter by providing credit and financing service to customers, both legal business entities and individual consumers in exchange for the ownership of their vehicles being pledge as a collateral with the Company. The vehicles will be available to passenger cars, commercial cars as well as large 6 or 10 wheels trucks
- On 25 July, 2016 the Company changed and registered the name of 3 Subsidiary Companies to be as follows;
- Singer Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. to be SG Capital Co., Ltd.
- Singer Service Plus Co., Ltd. to be SG Service Plus Co., Ltd.
- Singer (Broker) Co., Ltd. to be SG Broker Co., Ltd.
- In 2016, The Company received the “Outstanding Investor Relations Awards” from SET at the annual SET Awards event for the fourth time.
- In 2015, the majority Shareholder of the Company was Singer (Thailand) BV. (with an equity Shareholding of 40.0%), a legal entity registered in the Netherlands, during the year up to 4 June 2015. Then on 5 June, 2015, Singer (Thailand) BV. sold all its shares, with Jaymart Pcl., a legal entity registered in Thailand, purchasing 24.99% of the Company’s shares, that then resulted in Jaymart Pcl. now becoming the major Shareholder of the Company.
- On 18 December, 2015, Singer (Broker) Co., Ltd. effected a capital increase; whereby its current total registered and paid up capital is now Baht 4.0 million (with a total of 40,000 ordinary common shares at a par value of Baht 100.00 per share); whereby Singer Thailand Pcl. has a 99.99% equity shareholding.
- In 2013, at the annual SET Awards event, the Company received from the SET the “Outstanding Investor Relations Award” yet again, for the third consecutive year.
- On 19 December 2013, Singer Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. increased its registered and paid up capital to Baht 1,450 million, with the Singer Thailand Pcl. having a 99.99% equity shareholding.
- In 2012, the Company achieved a total sales revenue mix of 60% for household consumers/ customers and 40% for commercial/small business customers, especially with sales of refrigerators/beverage coolers being the leading products followed by washing machines and air conditioners. The Company is still committed to further developing and growing the commercial/small business operators segment.
- In 2012, the Company established, on 27 June 2102, the Singer Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd., with a registered and fully paid up capital of Baht 850 million, that took over and operated the consumer finance business and hire-purchase services; whereby all the existing portfolio of hire purchase customer accounts were transferred from Singer Thailand Pcl.
- In 2012, the Company changed and registered (on 7 September, 2012) the name of the Singer Industry Co., Ltd. to be Singer Service Plus Co., Ltd., with a registered capital of Baht 5.0 million, with the core business of providing quality after sales services together with on-site repairs and maintenance services of all brands of electrical appliances and various other products at the consumers’ homes.
- In 2012, the Company again received from the SET the “SET Awards 2012” for listed companies in the “Best Investor Relations Award” category, for the second consecutive year,
- In 2011, the Company started to significantly expand its business into the commercial customers segment, especially those small retail business operators located in key provinces. It resulted in a clearly apparent increase in total sales from this newly targeted customers segment - especially for sales of refrigerators/beverage coolers, freezers, and online mobile airtime vending machines.
- In 2011, the Company received the “SET Awards 2011” for listed companies” in the “Best Investor Relations Award” category.
In 2009, the Company focused on implementing a ‘pre-approval’ credit system, through the approval process of its Credit Center Officers, which resulted in a decrease in total sales of approximately more than 20% compared to the previous year. But the Company is committed to continue using this system, in order to achieve an overall improved quality for its hire purchase installment accounts